Planning a New Kitchen
Planning a new kitchen or kitchen remodel?
The following guide can help you get started.
What Do I Need to Get Started?
In order to get an initial design completed, and the proper products specified, we need a few things from you:
- Dimensions of the area that we will be working in including locations and sizes of window and doors, wall dimensions, and ceiling height.
- Photos that may be available of the current space.
- Plans that may have been completed for your project by a designer or architect.
- Pictures from magazines, the internet, etc. that show ideas of the styles, colors, and accessories that you like.
- A time frame for when you think the project will be starting.
- A budget for what you have allocated for the cabinets, counters & accessories for your project.
What Does a New Kitchen Cost?
The cost of a new kitchen can vary greatly depending on the size of the space, the scope of the project, and the product selections. According to national statistics, a complete kitchen remodel usually turns out to be approximately 15% of the value of your home. This will vary greatly depending on the overall size and complexity of the project, but this is a good place to start. Kitchen renovations are also one of the top “return on investment” projects in your home. Below is a general break down of the costs for remodeling your kitchen.