Planning and budgeting
Creating the Plan
As you plan your new kitchen or bath, you may have some special personal priorities. They could be environmental concerns, health and safety issues, longer-term family needs. Many health, safety and usability factors are addressed when consulting with FSC Home Remodeling. But no matter what your concerns, your FSC Home Remodeling professional will be able to offer solutions.
Together we will create the look you want, decide on your appliances, cabinet and countertop materials, flooring, and lighting.
We’ll work with you to get the most out of your space. We will also address ecological responsibility, health and safety needs, and make everything user friendly for years to come. Finally, we will show you ways to save to meet your goals and your budget.
Ways to Save
Set priorities so you know where to allocate your dollars. For example:
- Don’t move plumbing or walls unless it will greatly improve the space.
- Have a clear set of specifications before comparison shopping.
- Be sure to compare exactly the same products, not just similar ones.
- The price for the same model of faucet, for example, will vary by finish.
- Granite prices vary by grade.
- Everyone shops online, but it’s important to visit showrooms and be sure what you see online is what you think it is.
And most important…
Be sure of your design choices and avoid changing your mind once products are ordered and installation begins.
Your FSC Home Remodeling Professional will help you stay on budget. Contact us today.